- Communication – the strong foundation every fulfilling relationship is built on.
- Honesty – being honest with our partners is the most simple way to remove unnecessary drama from our relationships.
- Authenticity – being our true selves is the surest way to create lasting fulfillment in every area of our lives.
- Love – without love the relationship will not fulfill us and soon we will come to resent our partners.
- Harmony – when our thoughts, beliefs and actions are in harmony with our partners’ this is a clear sign that the relationship is fulfilling.
- Respect – without mutual respect with our partners we can expect to find ourselves in dysfunctional relationships.
- Empathy – it’s important to be aware of our partner’s feelings before we act if we have the intention of having a fulfilling relationship.
- Compassion – forms the bedrock for a depth of understanding that leads to fulfilling relationships.
- Gratitude – when we are grateful for the time we are fortunate enough to spend with our partners we enrich our relationships with positivity and appreciation.
- Vision – a short-term mindset doesn’t create long-term fulfillment, we must be aware of what kind of where our relationships are headed and have the long-term vision in mind when choosing our partners.
- Space – we need to check in with ourselves at regular intervals to ensure that the relationship is fulfilling our needs.
- Spirituality – having a spiritual perspective on challenges that come up in relationships allows us to work through them with the mindset of growth rather than egoic delusion.
- Self-love – if we don’t love ourselves we will be seeking this love from others and this creates unhealthy attachments to our partners and this leads to dysfunctional situations.
- Fun – what’s the point in doing anything if it’s not fun?
True love starts with loving yourself. Thank you so much for reading.