2021 is around the corner, literally. So, it’s only right that we all get a few things sorted before going into the new year. Try to get as many of these done so you can go into 2021 with a clear head space. Well, here it goes:
- Clean up your phone: delete old numbers, delete apps you don’t use, organise your photo album, fix your cracked screen etc.
- Clean up your laptop: delete old emails, organise all your documents and files into folders, bookmark websites you use the most etc
- Pick 3 things you want to achieve in 2021 and write detailed plans on how you are going to achieve them.
- Evaluate your current friendships and relationships – choose who you want to develop a closer relationship with and who needs to get cut.
- Get your finances in order: calculate how much money you should have coming in (e.g. income) and going out (e.g. subscription payments), as well as, how much you want in savings by the end of the year.
- Do an early “spring clean” and de-clutter your living space, organise your wardrobe, start creating the space you want to live in next year.
- Write a list of your accomplishments this year and pat yourself on the back for all of them – perhaps even write a letter to yourself expressing how proud you are of yourself. Speaking of letters…
- Send an email to yourself that should arrive one year from New Year’s Day (January 1st 2022, 00:00). Ask how you’re doing? Did you get the job you wanted? Did you make some new friends? It acts as a reminder of how far you will have come, by the end of the year.
Most importantly, even though this year has been…a special one, please try to have some fun. I hope you all are around those you love and who love you. As we look towards the future let us be optimistic and hopeful, and lets collectively kick this years ass!